Porter is amazing us all with his ability to breath all on his own! He decided yesterday morning that he had had enough of the ventilator & he has been breathing on oxygen only since then! Because his body is so small, it is normal for him to later have to go back on the ventilator for a while to give his body a rest, but for now he loves his independence!
Yesterday I also heard him cry for the first time! You never know how sweet a babies cry is until your baby doesn't have the ability to cry!!!
We love our baby Porter! We believe Paisley is right by his side helping him gain his strength.
7 comments:
Marye,
Every time I read your blog I am just in tears. You are such an amazing person to have such faith and strength to endure all that you have. Paisley is such a beauty and I am so happy you had a chance to know such a sweet spirit. Those pictures of her were so beautiful and I'm so happy you got such precious moments captured on camera. (the hand holding just about did me in. That is the sweetest thing I have EVER seen.) I love you so much and I'm happy that your Porter is doing so well! Porter and your family is in our prayers daily. Know that I am hear for you if you need anything! I love you so much.
xoxo, Kristen Rockwood
That's such wonderful news to read!
ya! that is such great news! I'm so glad you got to hear his cry, you never knew how happy you would be to hear a baby cry,did you? You guys are amazing, I know that Heavenly Father must think so highly of you to send you such special spirits and to have you experience so many miracles in your young life!
From one miracle baby mom to another, I love you as a sister and a friend.
That is AMAZING!! I don't doubt that Paisley is right by his side cheering him on!
Your strength is amazing and your testimony is such a great example to me. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers every day. Keep on keeping us updated.
What an amazing little fighter! Way to go Porter!
I am so glad little Porter is doing so well. That is wonderful :)
Post a Comment