Porter is doing fantastic today! He was moved to a ventilator that only breaths for him when he doesn't.( VERY GOOD NEWS!) This means he is strong enough to breath on his own most of the time! He is also off of his blood pressure medication & he looks absolutely beautiful!
Today Boe & I started laughing because they put saran wrap over his body to help him sweat out some sodium & he was getting frustrated & kept taking it off! Literally amazing for a baby so small! He must be like his Mama & Daddy! Very frustrating to get too hot! ;)
Also, his left eye has opened & he looked right at us today & was struggling to try to open his right eye. However, it is still fully fused. We laughed as his forehead showed his frustration. He used all his days energy in an effort to look at us... he slept most of the rest of today! :)
Today Boe & I started laughing because they put saran wrap over his body to help him sweat out some sodium & he was getting frustrated & kept taking it off! Literally amazing for a baby so small! He must be like his Mama & Daddy! Very frustrating to get too hot! ;)
Also, his left eye has opened & he looked right at us today & was struggling to try to open his right eye. However, it is still fully fused. We laughed as his forehead showed his frustration. He used all his days energy in an effort to look at us... he slept most of the rest of today! :)
10 comments:
I am so glad! keep up the good work Porter
THAT IS SO CUTE!! I love how their personalities start showing right from the beginning! I can't wait to meet the little man!
I am inspired by your strength! Let us know if there's anything we can do. We will continue to keep you & Boe & Porter in our thoughts & prayers.
Yay.. That is amazing news. I am so happy for you guys and cute little Porter. I hope he continues to do amazing :)
Megs
I am so glad to hear the good news!
Marye- You and Boe are truly amazing!! I am so glad that Porter is doing well. What a cute little guy he is. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Nicole (Tibbitts) Saldivar
Marye,
Hey it's Heidi Hinckley from the 1st ward. I am so happy to hear that Porter is doing so well. I'm so sorry about sweet little Paisley. I hope you are doing o.k and know that I am thinking about you and praying for your little family.
Way to go Porter! He is such a cutie. That's awesome news. I'm happy for you guys. :)
GO PORTER GO!
I'm so glad he is doing well!
Post a Comment