1.08.2010

Blog Readers

Hey all blog readers! I've heard a of a lot of people reading our blog lately & I'd love to see who you all are & be able to correspond with you! Please sign up for BlogFrog on the right!!

5 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

The blog frog expired or something. Just know I read yours everyday. Love you Marye!!!

Bethie said...

Marye- I just wanted to let you know what my cousin sent to me......

i have just been reading their blog from your blog list and wanted her to know that MY 5 year old porter is praying for her little Porter

(and so am i)

we are all thinking of you, Boe, Porter and of course Paisley

Diane Dimond said...

I am a peeker! I heard from Mallory Thacker Hortin about your twins. I have been reading your blog and am so impressed with your strength and your testimony. Thanks for writing about your experiences, I love to read them!

julielopez3 said...

I am a follower of your. I heard about your blog from a friend on Christmas Eve. I am a mother of 17 1/2 year old twin girls who were born early and were in the NICU up at the U. One of my daughters was born with a congenital cataract and glacoma. And had her eye removed at 18 months. I know it is nothing like you have been through. But us mothers of twins have to stick together! I can tell you are a very strong young lady. Some days up at the NICU seem like on step forward and two back. You just hang in there and before you know it Porter will be home. That day they tell you that you are free to take him home. If you are like I was I couldn't get my two home quick enough. Anyways God Bless you and your family.

Alice said...

Even if it is 3 months after you posted this... I am reading now :)