(I know you can't really see him in this picture, but it's hard to get a picture of him without his arms covering his face. That's where he keeps them most of the time!)Porter is two weeks old now & he is doing great! Not much changes from day to day (which is a great thing!!) we are getting used to riding the "NICU roller coaster" & it's turning out to be just as difficult as everyone warned. Our life has changed drastically in the last 2 weeks. Now that everything has settled down, the funeral flowers are almost dead, & our car can practically drive itself back & forth from the hospital, we are finally adjusting to the reality that this is our life for the next few months.
I'm at a loss for words the last few days, just wanted to send it out to the universe that we're still hanging on & we are so proud of Porter, his strength, & his will to fight!
3 comments:
Keep fighting little buddy! Your whole family is still in our prayers!! We love you!
I am so happy you found a minute to sit down and give us all an update. I am so happy that Porter is doing so well. I know it must be so difficult for you, but you are doing such a wonderful job of handling everything that comes your way. We think about you guys often and are willing to do whatever we can to help.
Thanks for your card today! It meant a lot to me. :)
Post a Comment