YES!!!! Go Porter! Sooo glad to hear he's doing good! Marye, I think of you guys all the time, you've been though a lot, just know how many lifes that your touching right now, your an inspiration!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! To you, boe and porter!!!! He looks so good! He looks like a thriving little guy. Can't wait until he gets big enough for visitors!!! Love you guys
YAY Porter!! :) He is so cute and I love the picture of his perfect little hand! He is just so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Keep up the fighting Porter! Before you know it Marye, he will be a chunk. :)
Marye and Boe, We are so happy for you. Porter is doing amazing. He is getting so big. So big for a little guy. Keep staying strong, good things will happen for your family. Lots of Love, Cody, Aubry and JT
18 comments:
Good job Porter!!! Keep up the good work & you will be home soon. We love you little boy!
That is great!! Good job Porter. Every ounce counts so keep it up. :) And YAY for mom and dad too. That's exciting. I love the pictures.
YAY!!! these pictures are so cute and you look beautiful and so happy with your adorable little porter. keep it up little guy!
What a cute little stink bug!!
Is he out of his isolette and into an open warmer already? Thats so exciting!
Wonderful news! He is a cutie!
YES!!!! Go Porter! Sooo glad to hear he's doing good! Marye, I think of you guys all the time, you've been though a lot, just know how many lifes that your touching right now, your an inspiration!!!!
Porter is such a cutie! Helen and I enjoyed chatting with you. Next time it will be over IN-N-OUT!!!
way to go porter bug(: that is awesome. still so hard for me to think of such a small baby.
Wahoo!!! That is great. I hope he keeps growing fast so you can bring him home soon.
CONGRATULATIONS! To you, boe and porter!!!! He looks so good! He looks like a thriving little guy. Can't wait until he gets big enough for visitors!!! Love you guys
YAY Porter!! :) He is so cute and I love the picture of his perfect little hand! He is just so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Keep up the fighting Porter! Before you know it Marye, he will be a chunk. :)
Thats such great news! I'm so glad he is doing better! I have been following your blog and rooting for you guys, I feel like I know your little guy!
Go Porter Go!
These pictures are so precious! Way to go Porter!
Way to go Porter!! I'm so glad to hear he is doing so well.
WOW!! Doubled his birth weight!! that is great! the pictures are absolutely adorable!
Marye and Boe,
We are so happy for you. Porter is doing amazing. He is getting so big. So big for a little guy. Keep staying strong, good things will happen for your family.
Lots of Love,
Cody, Aubry and JT
Awesome news! Keep growing little baby!
Post a Comment