Boe was able to hold Porter today for the first time! He was a little apprehensive about it at first but it only took a moment for him to really love it! Porter loved being held by Daddy! He maintained his oxygen saturation better then he did all day for the time he was holding him! In fact, he was doing so good they let him hold him for an extra half hour! (Mommy was incredibly jealous!)
Family kiss! Boe couldn't reach Porter's head to give him a kiss so I kissed Porter's head & Boe kissed my cheek! HaHa... kinda funny how that turned out!
Tonight my amazing friend Megan came to visit! Here's a shout out to her! Megs I love your guts! You have taught me so much about what it takes to be a true friend & you always show how sincerely you love & care about people! I really admire you for that! (Tiff, I love you too! She did tell me you check my blog often! Thanks!:)
6 comments:
Those are just the sweetest pictures.
I want to make dinner for you guys. I know you said you're taken care of, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, right? What night would work for you?
Thanks for the encouragement on my blog. I've neglected it for so long, but this is a great experience.
Those are some really beautiful posts, your doing a great job with everything you have been delt. I love you Marye, I feel a closeness with you that I never dreamed would come, you are truly my sister, in more ways than one. I pray for our Heavenly Fathers continued blessings upon your new family!
-Brytten & the boys
I am so glad I was able to come and meet him. It was SO amazing. I love whole experience. I love your guts. You are like a sister to me, Always will be. Hope the x ray goes well today.
love ya
Mega
How beautiful! You guys are amazing and so strong. It is so inspiring to be able to read your words. Thanks for sharing your personal thoughts & experiences with the world. We all learn and get to feel the Holy Spirit through your love and trials. Hoping & praying for good news and success on Porter's continual journey.
Love You!
I LOVE those pictures and I am SO happy that Boe was able to hold him! We love you and we are always praying for your family!
SO PRECIOUS!! I love the family kiss! Porter is so sweet! I'm glad you guys are able to take turns holding him! I can't wait to have my turn!!
Your family is continuously in our prayers! Love you!
Post a Comment