Porter is 5 weeks old.
Weights 2 lb 7 oz
13 1/2 inches long
Boe was able to hold Porter today. They both snuggled right in & took a nap! Very sweet...
This picture is kinda old but I haven't been able to get a picture of Porter wit his eyes open for a while... Pretty cute :)
I had to take this picture because I was having a "mom moment". Porter was sticking out his tongue like he wanted to suck my finger & for whatever reason it made me cry. Maybe it is just the thought of him wanting me... I don't know.
Boe was able to hold Porter today. They both snuggled right in & took a nap! Very sweet...
This picture is kinda old but I haven't been able to get a picture of Porter wit his eyes open for a while... Pretty cute :)
I had to take this picture because I was having a "mom moment". Porter was sticking out his tongue like he wanted to suck my finger & for whatever reason it made me cry. Maybe it is just the thought of him wanting me... I don't know.

4 comments:
Cute pictures! He looks like he is getting some chubby cheeks...if that is possible at his size. He looks good!
Marye, he looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see you guys!! :D
I can't believe how good he is looking!! That is amazing he is getting so big.
I love the picture with Poter snuggling his daddy...so super cute
Post a Comment