My sweet Paisley,
It has been over a month now since you've left us.
I've wanted so badly to hold you & love you everyday.
I wish I could tell you I love you...
I thought that as time passed it would get easier
I was wrong
Daddy & I decided to pack up the worldly things we had waiting for you
that was hard...
When I look at life as I believe it is, a short time here on earth to be tested, I can better understand that you didn't have to suffer through the trials of this world.
But I am still here
there are so many things I wanted to share with you!
I made you this Toto. I was looking forward to playing dress ups with you, to taking pictures of your cute little naked body with this Toto sticking out...
It has been over a month now since you've left us.
I've wanted so badly to hold you & love you everyday.
I wish I could tell you I love you...
I thought that as time passed it would get easier
I was wrong
Daddy & I decided to pack up the worldly things we had waiting for you
that was hard...
When I look at life as I believe it is, a short time here on earth to be tested, I can better understand that you didn't have to suffer through the trials of this world.
But I am still here
there are so many things I wanted to share with you!
I made you this Toto. I was looking forward to playing dress ups with you, to taking pictures of your cute little naked body with this Toto sticking out...
12 comments:
Such a beautiful, bittersweet post. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
Marye you are an amazing person and I hope to be more like you. You have such a strong testimony and so much faith... you are a wonderful example to me.
what a beautiful/hard post. you are so amazing marye. there is not a time i read your post and not have my eyes flooded with tears. i cant imagine what you're going through, but i'm sure that knowing you'll be with your sweet little girl again helps you get through each day.
keep posting, i looove it :)
Marye, your amazing really your so strong and just amazing!!! I loved this, I can't imagine how hard that was to put away her things! I remember how hard it was for my mom to do that too. She has a drawer full of his clothes and stuff and it's amazing it still smells like joshy!! I love you marye so much I wish that I could be more like you!! I look up to you in so many ways!
You are so strong and amazing. You have such a strong spirit and testimony. Thank you for sharing your story with us so we can learn from you and become inspired.
Marye, I can't even imagine how hard that must have been! Thank you for the post. It really makes me appreciate what a miracle life is.
Marye, I can't even imagine how hard that must have been! Thank you for the post. It really makes me appreciate what a miracle life is.
Beautiful. Honest. Heartfelt. You are an incredibly strong woman. Thank you for sharing your triumphs and struggles on your blog.
{{{{HUGS}}}}
That is so neat that you recorded that and shared it. I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to pack everything up! I am so thrilled to see Porter thriving!
Marye,
That is such an amazing post. I can't even imagine how hard it is for you and Boe. I really believe that the Lord sent Paisley and Porter to the right parents. You and Boe have both been so strong and devoted to your children. It has truly been a blessing to have you and Boe as friends. We are always there for anything your family needs. We are so happy that Porter is doing so amazing. Things will keep going forward and staying positive. You and Boe are amazing people, with a strong testimony and faith that radiates. Thanks for all your support and for being great examples to me and Cody. Lots of Love.
Im at a loss for words right now, I cant even imagine how hard that must have been for you guys. You are both such strong amazing people!
Marye, my heart aches for you! I can't even begin to fathom how you must be hurting. I do have faith however that someday you will feel complete joy again. I love what it says in Revelation 21:4: "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain...." Keep trusting in the Lord and His Atonement. Someday you will hold Paisley again! Paisley and Porter are so blessed to have such a wonderful mother and father. You and Boe have been blessed to be parents of beautiful children. Families can be eternal. I pray for you to be comforted.
Post a Comment