I meet Aubry in the Parents Lounge here in the NICU. Her baby was born very early, & their health problems have been very similar. She has become a great friend & I look forward to talking to her daily! It's amazing how helpful it is to talk about what is going on with someone who is here dealing with the same trials. Yesterday when I came in she had made this cute blanket for Porter's incubator & had a very sweet card with it. I was touched by her kindness & hope to be able to return the favor in some way. Thank you Aubry! I'm so grateful to know you!
3 comments:
thats so cute.
That is so nice. I am glad you can be there for each other :)
So sweet...I'm so glad you have someone like her-it must be so comforting to talk to and know someone who is going through or has gone though the same thing.
Porter's blankie is almost as cute as he is!
Post a Comment