1.12.2010

I loved being able to look at Porter's whole face today! He has been laying on his belly a lot lately & he was on his back for a little while . I wish you could see better in the pictures. It's amazing how a picture just doesn't do justice... He is so beautiful!
Here is a picture to show all of you followers just how tiny Porter is. That is Boe's wedding ring on his arm & as you can see it is very big on him. Take a look at your ring finger & imagine it a tiny arm! Crazy! But he's just so cute!

8 comments:

Eric and Allana said...

He is so DARLING! We love you!

Erika said...

I think he's going to be a heart breaker when he gets bigger! He's such a little darling guy - and he's going to love these shots showing how little he once was. Great job documenting this amazing life you're been given.

Shelley said...

How sweet...Porter is so cute!

Megan said...

OH he is so cute. I am glad he has been laying onhis back for you to see his cute face! Love ya
Megs

POPPY SEED PROJECTS said...

He IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can totally tell! :-) Glad you got to see his cute face more today! We've been praying for him! Let me know if you need anything ok!? xoxo

Kenna & Josh said...

Oh my goodness he is just a tiny little stink! But is so so so cute!!

Nicole Marsh said...

He is so beautiful!! That is so hard for me to image he arm being smaller than my ring finger. Crazy.

Blakelee and Michael Ellis said...

oh he looks SO good! I know maybe because you guys see him everyday it's hard to see improvements but that is a great picture! I know he is still having some problems, but he looks much healthier! GO BABY PORTER GO!